Being part of a club has a wide range of benefits, including:
- Mixing with existing friends in a new environment helps children learn to share and appreciate each other’s talents and abilities.
- Engaging with new friends and being in a productive environment helps strengthen confidence and independence.
- Developing and succeeding in new activities helps build character and enhance strong leadership skills.
- After-school activities provide children with positive role models they can relate to, offering a fresh perspective outside of home life.
- Children with a hobby are less likely to spend too much time in front of the television.
Please see below a variety of clubs that are available in our local area. PLEASE NOTE: these clubs are not endorsed by Round Diamond Primary School. This document has been collated using directories from Sport Stevenage and Hertfordshire Sports Partnership.