Our intention is that all pupils will have equity in access to an exemplary and inclusive PE curriculum that is engaging and aspirational in nature and fosters a lifelong understanding of healthy lifestyles and love of physical activity. The focus of expenditure of the PE and Sports Premium is to ensure that we effectively demonstrate exceptional practice across the five Key Indicators;
- The engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity
- The profile of PESSPA (Physical Education, School Sport and Physical Activity)being raised across school as a tool for whole school improvement
- Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport
- Broader experience in a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils
- Increased participation in competitive sport
The PE Faculty works alongside all stakeholders to ensure a breadth of offer across these five areas.
We utilise the website reporting tool to ensure transparency in how funds are spent and to monitor the impact of our actions. We also share our next steps on how we will improve yet further in our PESSPA offer. We publish our annual evidencing of the impact of the PE and Sports Premium expenditure and share photographs and videos of the children enjoying the resources purchased on this page of our website.